Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Shower!

Didn't they turn out SO SO cute! I love them. My favorite part is the "Twenty Little Fingers and Twenty Little Toes". It made me stop and think...yep that's a lot of fingers and toes.

Thank you to my dear dear bestie Brooke for putting this on...and Dave for funding it. hehehe

(If you are part of the Cram Family you probably did not get one of these. Des is throwing a family shower at the end of this month. I just didn't want anyone to feel obligated to have to come or especially buy presents. But please come if you would like....you are more then welcome. (or if you want to wait that's ok too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment