Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Karate Kick!

I've been feeling the babies move for a few weeks now, but late last night....in my uncomfortable sleeplessness I felt Baby "B" kick from the outside!

I was SO excited! I tried to wake Ben up to feel, but to no avail. (He could sleep through a Mack truck coming into our room)

She kicked a couple more times then I felt little baby "A" wiggling around.

THIS is my favorite part of pregnancy. Sharing it with my hubby, and the boys. I can't wait til they are doing it ALL the time.

2 comments:

  1. Those are my favorite moments!! That's what keeps you strong during the miserable moments of pregnancy! I'm excited for you Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! That is definantly one of the greatest things about pregnancy but so much better when it is TWINS! you totally get to learn about their personalities and their wake and sleep times! It is such a wonderful blessing to have twins!

    ReplyDelete