Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SOOOOO over it....

I'm so over feeling bad for myself.

Wah wah...you are pregnant with twins no less....there are thousands of people who would kill to be in my position.

Wah Wah...You have some morning sickness

Wah Wah...you are tired ALL the time.

Wah wah...you have a VERY mild case of Carpal tunnel

Wah Wah...you might get gestational diabetes....the majority of women who carry twins do.

So what Heather. You're being a baby.

You are lucky you...

aren't on bed rest
can still fit in SOME of my own pants even at 21 weeks.
are learning to eat and feed my family more healthfully
have a bed to sleep in (when you can get comfortable) and a warm home.
have two CRAZY little boys who keep my life interesting.
are expecting two baby girls that are going to make my life MORE interesting.
have a husband that has a good job.
have a great part-time job that understands the demands on my body.
have a family that loves me and and is just as excited for our babies.
don't get heartburn EVERY day (yet)
husband doesn't care if the house is cluttery and messy because I just don't do it cause I'm tired.
are able to carry these babies.

I'm going to try and put my best foot forward. I'm going to try harder to actually do my hair and makeup in the morning. and make a better effort to get to church on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment