Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Something I did not expect...

Something I hadn't expected while expecting was how much the twins were going to "take over".

 It seems like such an odd thing to say, because I'm going to have two babies...who doesn't have the thought that they are going to take over....right?

I was vacuuming today and realized the Jackson will be starting Kindergarten about the same time the babies are born.

How in the WORLD did I EVER overlook such a huge and fun milestone for the one I love more then life itself? What a terrible mom I am!

These babies consume every thought, emotion, plan for the future, my house, my free time. It sound so selfish, MY thoughts, MY free time, etc. But my free time and my plans for the future are also Dylan and Jackson's.

I feel like this pregnancy and the twins are taking ME from my boys who I LOVE so so much  and I never want them to EVER feel left out or pushed to the side.

They consume so much now I can't even imagine what it is going to be like when they get here...

No comments:

Post a Comment