Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

This morning when I got up I was greeted with some roses and a sweet gift from my hubby. The gift and the roses were REALLY nice. There was some nice hypoallergenic lotion (since EVERYTHING is making my skin break out) new body wash, a back loofa and a new puff, with my FAVORITE Dove chocolate.

But the VERY best part of the gift was the card....Yep the card. Because he finally decided on a name for our second baby.

It had a sweet message in it that said...Sometimes I can't believe how fortunate I am to be sharing life with someone I can love more each day. I'm a lucky man to have the trust, friendship, and love of an amazing woman like you.

Then a hand written message...
Hey Beautiful,
Just wanted to let you know how much I really love you. I appreciate everyting you do for me and the kids, and I can't wait for OLIVIA and ELIZABETH to get here and love you the same way our boys do. Never get discouraged or let yourself think that your not a great mom, because you know that you are. I love you so much and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for Whipping my ass back into line almose six and half years ago.
With love,
Ben xoxo

So that's it....it's been decided. Olivia Leigh and Elizabeth Leigh will be our babies names.

Its been such a special day. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Love to all.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the names!! I can't wait for you! You are an awesome mom Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,Tell Ben he made me cry with his valentine note. He's pretty great too. Your names are perfect.

    ReplyDelete