Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Overwhelmed?....eh, maybe a little.

So I figured the other day that I have approx. 10 weeks left of pregnancy...definitely no more then 12.

It is kinda freaking me out a little...ok, A LOT. I feel like there is still so much to do to get ready for our baby girls. Things we need, things that need to be cleaned out and organized.

And I feel like there is SO much to do I don't even know where to start. And if I do it now will it all be undone before the babies come? AND i feel like I'm the only one who is concerned about it!

Sigh....woe is me....I know, I know. Count your blessings Heather, at least you have an abundance of things that are expendable to you.

I suppose I should stop blogging and make an active list of things that I want/need done.

I mean ten weeks is 70 days...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment