Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Could it be?

Could it be my prenatal vitamin is making me SO sick?

I'm in my second trimester 16/17 weeks to be exact. And I'm now pretty sure my prenatal vitamin is what is/was making me SO sick. (well, past the first trimester)

I stopped taking it when I got the flu and haven't taken it since. And even though I've still been sick in the morning it isn't NEARLY as unbearable.

I know from a previous pregnancy that prenatal vitamins make me sick if I take them in the morning so I have been taking them at night. Before I stopped taking my pill I would wake up multiple times in the night with severe nausea, and by morning if I hadn't thrown up already I would throw up.

But since I've stopped. I have not had either symptom. In the morning I still have to eat something pretty quickly but that is SO much better then throwing up EVERYDAY.

I'll have to talk to Dr. Astle about it. Or maybe the maternal fetal medicine doc tomorrow. Yeah! 27 hours and 42 minutes! Its like Christmas morning when you were a little kid. That's the kind of excitement I have.

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe you are having TWINS!!! How fun and Scary all at the same time! Good thing you have gorgeous kids!!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete