Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

October 22, 2010

Morning again, Ben is off work today. Roll over for a good morning kiss,

Gag.."You have terrible breath."

Gag (again) "Oh my hell! are you serious?!"

Run, no SPRINT to the bathroom, same thing as the other two mornings.

Rinse my mouth and I go back to bed.

"Babe, I have been sick EVERY morning for the last three days."

Ben says, "Ummm, are you pregnant? We haven't exactly been 100% on 'preventing'?"

"Hmmm, I suppose I could be," I said aloud very calm cool and collected, but inside I'm thinking "Oh my heck! I am pregnant. Why didn't I even THINK about that?"

and then my mind starts wandering...It's a little soon after Dylan, but it would be fun to have a tiny baby around again. And I'm happy at the prospect of possibly having a girl after two rambuncious little boys.

That day I go to Walgreen's and get a pregnancy test.

No comments:

Post a Comment