Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

October 21, 2010

Morning again...Ben is gone to work.

"Man, I am SO tired!"

Roll over in bed-GAG..."Holy freak, I better get to the toilet."

I barely make it in time. Yellow nasty bile barf.

Dylan doesn't like the sound of my heaving, I am NOT a quiet barfer, and he is screaming and crying in the crib. Which of course wakes his older brother Jackson (5).

"Seriously? What the Hell?" Is the only thing I can think, as I'm hunched over my toilet, trying desperately NOT to pee my pants (it WAS first thing in the morning) and trying NOT let my eyes pop out of my head. And then it was done.

"This flu bug is REALLY hanging on, I hope the boys don't get it."

The rest of the day I felt pretty good. When it came time to eat or prepare food for eating it was a bit of a challenge. And by Noon I desperately needed a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment