Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dude! What is up with that?

I have been having bloody noses like crazy! Every morning and usually once more during the day.

It bugs....bad. I can just be sitting there and all of a sudden my nose starts dripping. GROSS!

So, I did a little investigating. Bloody noses are a NORMAL pregnancy symptom. Because your body has a larger blood volume then usual the delicate little viens and  capilaries in your nose rupture more easily. Not to mention the ULTRA dry winter air.

Sigh....the one more thing to make me feel even more beautiful during pregnancy. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment