Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Speaking of the belly...

I blogged a little yesterday about the woes of getting a larger belly. After I went to work yesterday I found another...Woe that is, not belly.

I've been working at Marv's in St. George since October. I usually am cooking in the back and I spend most of the time on my feet.

Last night was the first night I worked in about a week and all through the evening I found myself a little off balance. And by the end of the night my back was aching!

I feel like such a whiner....really, what am I going to do when I'm four times as large?

Yeah for LOVELY lady lumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment