Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Showing?

I am a BIG girl...that is no secret. With my other two pregnancies I don't think I really showed until the last couple of months. And I even had a few pairs of regular pants that fit me til the end. But it seems that ALL of a sudden my belly has started poking out...A LOT.

My pants feel fine while standing but when I sit down I think I'm cutting the circulation off from the babies or cutting them in half. It is strange.

I'll go back and read this later and think DUH... there are two babies in there, most all pregnant women go through their pants not fitting, blah blah blah.

It is just so hard to find pant that fit me anyway, between length and size, I'm just worried that I won't be able to find any that will fit when I get bigger. And I can just throw out any idea of ANY of my regular pants fitting me this time around.

Maybe I'm being to negative on how the whole body changing thing is happening? Maybe because I'm so tall I'll carry the babies a little more flatteringly (is that a word). Maybe not...Either way. I'm praying that I will be able to carry these babies to 37 weeks. That is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment