Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

October 20, 2010

It is a Wednesday, 10 days before my birthday. Ben has left for work already as usual and I hear my one year old fussing to get out of the crib. I roll over in bed and close my eyes again and get this HUGE wave of nausea.

Hmmm....that's strange.

I let the feeling pass and I get up and get Dylan out the crib.

I come downstairs to fix breakfast---gag, I must be getting the flu.

And I park myself on the couch in front of the TV most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment