Why I'm blogging...

I am expecting twins and even though I am a "seasoned" mother this pregnacy has been different then the others. I have done a fair amount of searching and have not found much literature on what to expect with a multiples pregnancy.

So this is my attempt to journal the happenings and the unexpected in my life while pregnant.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011 (1/1/11)

Only 2 days until we find out what the babies are. I am So excited! And kinda nervous. What if we find out something is wrong with one of them or worse...what if it is two boys? Just kidding.

I won't lie, I would be disappointed if I didn't have at least one little girl for me to dress up and put bows and flowers in her hair. But i think by the time I actually have the babies I won't care what they are. I will just be so excited to have them in my arms instead of my belly! Ideally I would love to have one boy and one girl. Let me tell you why, having two girls would be EXPENSIVE. I would have to buy all new clothes. And two boys, well, I wouldn't have any girls as we foresee this as our last pregnancy.

Everything I have read has said that the more babies that there are the more likely there will be girls. But you never know? Heavenly Father has a Divine plan for all of us. A VERY hard lesson I have been learning these last 10 weeks. He has helped prepare Ben and I for the upcoming birth of our babies by putting incredible people in our lives not only for guidance but for friendships and incredible opportunities.

While preparing for our children to come some of the most amazing things have fallen into place and I KNOW that these babies are supposed to be ours and come into our home.

I love you sweet babies, and I can't wait to start shopping for you and picking out your names.

No comments:

Post a Comment